[Tir-Medoin] A request for information from everyone...

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 22:04:10 PST 2006

OK. me first. Here is my address and phone #. I know im not in the shire for the time but i would still like a line dropped to me every once in a while to make me feel like im still in TX.

  Lindsay Nevins
  BYU-Idaho
  Barnes Hall # 262
  Rexburg, ID 83460-0033
  Ph# 208-496-1692
  Cell# 512-595-2406

  Ciara McNevin

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings everyone that suscribes to this list...

This is just a request for information for my own
knowledge. It has recently come to my attention that
we might have lost contact with some members of our
very large shire. I do not want this to happen.

If everyone would please drop me an email, letting me
know what's going on with your life, update your
contact information, and anything else you'd like to
say, I would be grateful. The information will not be
spread around for public knowledge or published
anywhere.

It is important that ALL members of the shire, whether
they are active or not, are not forgotten.

Thank you,
Tressa
Seneschal