[Tir-Medoin] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Vivat to these Exchequers.....]

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 08:34:07 PST 2006

I'll second that motion!  We love our Exchequer!

Tressa

--- Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
Vivat Lady Isabelot de Forens

-------- Original Message --------            Subject:
      [Ansteorra-announce] Vivat to these
Exchequers.....              Date:       Sun, 05 Feb
2006 18:50:59 -0600              From:       Lady
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net>
      To:       ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org

Greetings Ansteorra--- I am very proud to announce
that these groups have submitted their 2005 Endof Year
Reports on time to their Regionals. Northern
Region:Shire of Brad LeahProvince of
MooneschadoweBarony of NorthkeepBarony of Wiesenfeuer
Western Region:Shire of AdlesruheIncipient Shire of
AmlochShire of BlacklakeShire of Crossroade KeepShire
of MendershamShire of Trelac Coastal Region:Shire of
Gate's EdgeCanton of WestgateShire of GreywoodShire of
Stonebridge KeepShire of Seawinds Central
Region:Canton of Dragonsfire TorBarony of ElfseaShire
of Emerald KeepCanton of GlaslynCanton of
LindenwoodShire of Dun Loch RuadhShire of
RosenfeldBarony of Steeeps Southern Region:Barony of
Raven's FortShire of Tir MedionShire of Ffynnon
GathShire of Middleford Kingdom Level Accounts:Kingdom
of AnsteorraACCEPSThe BlackstarAnsteorran Longship
Company If you are a member of any of these groups
please take a moment and thankyour Exchequer for
his/her dedication to your group.  Their time
anddedication is what keeps your group able to operate
financially. Again... Vivat to these treasurers for
meeting one of the most importantfinancial deadlines
of the year.  In Service I Remain....Lady Isobail
inghean Gilla ChriosdChancellor of the
Exchequer--Ansteorra <mailto:exchequer at ansteorra.org>
exchequer at ansteorra.org
Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database:
267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/06

--
Ivorson SigConnor Ivorson
(aka Robert E. O'Neil)