[Tir-Medoin] Tabards

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 15:34:00 PST 2006

Alrighty...........

Here are the prices for the war tabards:

$40 to my mom includes sewing and material

Each person will need to pay Kenneth $18 for the gold material that he purchased.

The tabards totaled $58.....not bad considering trigger is $6.99 per yard!

You need to let me know if you want one.........I know some of you already told me you did, but now that you see the price........do you?

Email me privately or call me.  You need to bring the money to the next fighter practice if you want one b/c I am not purchasing the black trigger until each person pays b/c otherwise I will be out several hundred dollars.  If ya don't email me...........I ain't puttin ya on da list!

:)  Meghann