[Tir-Medoin] Re: Glad Tidings

Elis Nevins eliseagn62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:24:50 PST 2006

Tressa, I'm so glad I have and Walt to keep this girl on the strait and narrow.:)
  Thanks...Estela
Lindsay Nevins <molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    There will be no need for that, Traci, and sorry mom.... i didnt mean to give you a heart attack. you arent old enough to have one anyway. :) (but i really thought it would be funny) te he he!

  Ciara

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Linds,

It's great to hear from you! We're proud of you! Keep
us posted on your progress and if you hear anything
from the Barony up there. And stop giving your mother
a heart attack!

It's okay Elis, we can always send Walt up there to
take care of any boys that cause problems... :)

Tressa

--- Lindsay Nevins