Glad Tidings was Re: [Tir-Medoin] Tabards

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 07:18:01 PST 2006

Linds,

It's great to hear from you! We're proud of you!  Keep
us posted on your progress and if you hear anything
from the Barony up there.  And stop giving your mother
a heart attack!

It's okay Elis, we can always send Walt up there to
take care of any boys that cause problems...  :)

Tressa

--- Lindsay Nevins <molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com>