[Tir-Medoin] Material needed for newsletter, second request...

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 09:12:51 PDT 2006

use whatever you want off my website.sca stuff, cool links, info shit like that.
  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3

  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings everyone,

I'd welcome anything you'd like to contribute. I'd
like to get the newsletter up to something that
doesn't look so feeble. I'd like to get it done this
weekend so, if you've got something for me, please
send it on! Jokes, links, persona stories, etc.

Thanks, I know you guys won't let me down...

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  I like bright colours and shiney objects. I'm also a fan of the occasional sound.