[Tir-Medoin] December Calendar

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 05:52:27 PST 2006

Your Excellency,

  December 9th would be better for us, otherwise with Walt working Saturdays, we wouldn't be able to come on the 8th.
  As for venue, either one would be fine with us. It would be nice to have a Christmas "warming" at Anna's. I'm looking forward to it, our Yule Revels are always so fun.
  And I promised Sir Randall I'd make the baby sausages in Bullseye barbeque sauce again... :)  I even think I have some Christmas firecrackers around here somewhere. ;p

  Thanks,
  Tressa

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I guess we need to decide if we are going to have a x-mas party/meeting like
last year.

I am okay to have it but the only weekend I can is December 8 or 9....anyone
want to do it. We talked about doing it at Isabelot's new house in Bryan.
Are you still game for that?

Meghann