[Tir-Medoin] Christmas Party

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 06:12:17 PST 2006

either one is good for me. i got no plans yet, i can make this my plans. let me know how it works out.
  fionn

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Okay, the weekend of the 8-11th will most likely be out for us. We will have a softball tournament most likely.

So....here are several other weekends:

December 1-3
December 15-17

Let me know:

1. If you are planning to come or not?
2. Which date is better for you?
3. On that date, which is better - Friday or Saturday night?
4. Do you want to do a gift exchange?

You can send the email privately or not...no matter!

Meghann

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  i chose the road less traveled. now where the hell am i?