[Tir-Medoin] Christmas Party

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 12:20:08 PST 2006

Either one is okay for us.  Walt may or may not be able to come.  End of contract equals 7 days a week working, but Nate and I can be there.  Gift exchange is okay for us too.

  Tressa

anna lichorad <alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Weekend of Dec 1-3 better (Saturday). I'm on call the weekend of dec 15-17
though I could probably swing being off on Saturday. Gift exchange okay.

Isabelot