[Tir-Medoin] Event update...

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 09:14:21 PDT 2006

I'm doing gate sat from 10:00 to 12:00 right?

  Ciara

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone,

Just thought I check in with everyone and see if pre event stuff is going well. I'm going to be working on the last of the prizes and ribbons this weekend, along with some last minute sewing for our niece Heather which some of you know.

Kenneth do you have everything you need for the banners?

How is the gate schedule doing?

Chamberlain Walt asked me to request a list of anything anybody needs from the shire shed, please let him know. If you need to see an inventory list, I can send you one.
Also, we're looking to pack most of the stuff the Thursday before, if anyone wants to help, please let me know...
Walt and I (I'm working a temp job right now, but am getting off at noon) will both be off early in the afternoon and will be heading out to the site as early as possible. That's why we'd like to have everything packed the day before.

Is that everything? If I missed anything, let me know...

Don't forget to bring something for the Potluck Saturday evening!

Whitewolf is planning a great Tavern, so we shouldn't need to worry about breakfast or lunch. And I love Wulfgar's breakfast....yumm, Eggs von Regensburg.....