[Tir-Medoin] Gate Schedule

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 09:52:26 PDT 2006

can do, i guess that means im camping. i hadnt decided yet, thanks for deciding for me.
  fionn

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Fionn.....would you be willing to work Friday night with Anna at gate from
9-11 p.m.? The reason being ....I wanted the fighters to get an early crack
at the Gate so they aren't up late to fight the next day.

Here is gate so far:

Friday:

5-7 Jeff and Randall
7-9 Tressa and Meghann
9-11 Isabelot and __________

Saturday:

6-8 Mungie (told you I was gonna call you that) and Walt
10-12 Lindsay and ___________

As you can see we still need 4 more filled spots.

Meghann

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times