[Tir-Medoin] Youth this Weekend

Becky Mueller backy_lou at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 16:20:05 PDT 2006

Karen,

  I know Hunter called & spoke with you or Randy a couple nghts ago. He wants me to just drop him off Sat. I feel really bad about doing that.I had planned on going myself.I don't know if he doesn't want the girls or if he just don't want all of us there. He's a teenager, so who knows?  I just don't know the real reason why .I don't want him to be  a burden to ya'll either.
  Let me know if it s a probalem for ya'll. I plan on taking Charlsie to gymnastics 1st, then heading that way.It will be after 11am. Gymnastics is by the lake in Belton.

  TTYL
  Becky

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Some people have requested youth fighting this weekend so we told them we
would later Saturday....so all you kids need to suit up and show them up!

Especially Mini-Randall and Justin Cargill!!!!!!!!!!

:) Meghann

Becky Mueller