[Tir-Medoin] December Calendar

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 20:05:30 PDT 2006

Hello,
    I'm working on the newsletter, and I was wondering if there's any changes in December because of the holidays or if there's planning for a party in December.  As long as I know by November 11th I can get the newsletter done before the populace meeting.  Anyone who has a report and/or wants to submit anything also needs to have it to me by the 11th, along with a release form.  Thanks!

  Mungie

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

AIM: HolleRPoet