[Tir-Medoin] Menu for Whitewolf Tavern...

Wulfgar wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 16:53:21 PDT 2006

The 'post' from Tressa came out a bit 'scrambled', so I cleaned it up
..... the proposed menu for Saturday & Sunday is shown below.

Khatib & I look forward to serving your culinary requirements!

vr,

Wulfgar (Dave Jordan)

              Breakfast

1  Eggs von Regensburg  			$3.00
w/coffee or juice

2  Omelette      					$4.00
w/ coffee or juice, hashbrowns & toast

3  2 Eggs , 1 Meat    				$4.00
w/ coffee or juice, hashbrowns & toast

4  Pancakes      					$4.00
w/ coffee or juice, 1 meat

5  French Toast    				$4.00
w/ coffee or juice, 1 meat

6  Biscuits & gravy    				$2.00

Coffee      					$1.00

Hot Chocolate    					$1.00

OJ Cocktail    					$1.00

side order meat or hashbrowns  		$1.00

Wulfie's 'Famous' Oatmeal  			$1.00

Children's breakfast, 1/2 size portion for 1/2 price

              Snacks / Lunch
1/4 lb Hamburger    				$2.00

Sausage (stick or bun)  			$2.00

Hot Dog      					$1.00