[Tir-Medoin] Forms

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 10:11:55 PDT 2006

http://tir-medoin.ansteorra.org/events/quest_round_table_1/QuestRoundTable1.html

  go here, look towards the bottom of the page, and there is a link for minor waivers in PDF form.
  fionn

Elis Nevins <eliseagn62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Tressa how can I get waver copies for my boys. Do I need them or Sir randall have them already? I've been out of the loop for a while.
Can you email me or call me and let me know asap.
Thanks
E. Nevins

Tressa wrote:
Hi everyone...

Here's the information for the event again for everyone's reference

The Shire of Tir Medoin
Invites you to travel with us on a
Quest for the Round Table
October 13-15, 2006

Attend ye all to a celebration of the days of Arthurian legend. Delight in the display of the virtues so admired that they were reenacted in tournaments throughout the Middle Ages. Come and vie for the exalted position as a Knight of the Round Table as you strive to attain the glory of a legendary knight and his virtue. The favors you will
receive from all will gain points toward your ultimate goal.

Defeat fellow combatants.
Demonstrate your skills in service to the shire.
Display your Art.
Show your virtues to the Populace.
Endeavor to show your Prowess, Nobility and Humility to the Ladies of Virtue and receive special consideration.
Join us in the challenge of defeating the evil Mordred in battle.

At the end of our day in the realms of Legend, we will be having a potluck feast

Please see our website: http://www.tir-medoin.ansteorra.org Click on Events.

Site fee is $8.00 for adults, $4.00 children 11-17, and 10 and under are free. Family max is $28.00 and is limited to parents and their minor children. Please make checks payable to SCA Inc., Shire of Tir Medoin. There will be a feast with contributions from all (meat will be provided by the shire). Cost for feast will be contribution of a dish to be shared with others. The merchant Whitewolf will be sponsoring a tavern for breakfast and lunch.

Armor Inspection will begin at 9a.m, the Tournament at 11 a.m. The Tournament is only part of the Quest. Favors will be given out, the color of which indicates a point system. At the end of the day, the points for Shire Service, Populace Service, Knightly Virtues, Combat wins and Arts & Sciences will be tallied and Prizes given for the top six. Our Knight’s Council and Ladies Gallery will then choose who will become Knights of the Round Table. The Quest will end with Lancelot, Galahad, Gawain, Perceival, Gareth and Kay being chosen and gifted with a Prize worthy of the Round Table.

Site fee is $8.00 for adults, $4.00 children 11-17, and 10 and under are free. Family max is $28.00 and is limited to parents and their minor children. Please make checks payable to SCA Inc., Shire of Tir Medoin. There will be a feast with contributions from all (meat will be provided by the shire). Cost for feast will be contribution of a dish to be shared with at others. (six or more servings please)

Location: Belton Group Use Pavilion at Belton Lakeview Park in Belton, TX. Site opens Friday at 5 p.m. and closes at 11 a.m. on Sunday. Site rules require a Quiet Time between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.. This will be enforced. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parent/legal guardian. The site is wet in period containers. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. No ground fires or pets except service animals. Merchants are welcome with no fee. Ample camping space is available. See additional information on website:

Directions: From IH 35, in Belton, TX, take exit 294 (Belton, 6th St.). Proceed west on 6th Street 0.5 miles to intersection with Hwy 317 (Main St.). Turn north (right). Go 1.5 miles to the intersection with Hwy 439. Turn west (left) and proceed 2 miles to the
site (just beyond intersection with Hwy 2217). See map on website or in September's Black Star.

For More Information, Please contact the following:

Event Steward:
Sir Randall der Kreiger
rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net

Seneschal:
Lady Tressa de Crauford
tressarhiannon at yahoo.com

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times