[Tir-Medoin] A sad day...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 16:12:15 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone,

  I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be quite busy for the next couple of days and might not be able to contact anyone right away.
  My grandmother passed away last night and I will be occupied with arrangments for her funeral and helping my mother with the business side of things with family and such.  If you need me for something, I will be able to get back to you, just not as quickly as I might have.

  Thanks,