[Tir-Medoin] Info for Demo tomorrow...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:51:21 PDT 2006

FYI everyone,

  On Meghann's first email about the demo, she listed the website...

  www.apachepass.com

  I checked and they do have a listing for an RV park in Rockdale and their contact info.
  They also have the ad and directions and lots of other info...

  Looks like it should be pretty big thing...

  Walt and I have to wait for Nate's mom to pick him up Saturday morning at 9am so, we will probably be there early lunchtime.  We're bringing Ld. Fionn with us...
  We've got space for another person in the Jeep so if anyone wants a ride...

  Thanks,