[Tir-Medoin] Wanted: Beautiful graceful ladies, to grace our Ladies Gallery

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 09:32:28 PDT 2006

its our shire event in october
  heres the link
  http://tir-medoin.ansteorra.org/events/quest_round_table_1/QuestRoundTable1.html
  fionn

Lindsay Nevins <molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  when is this event? I just got home and dont know anything

Ciara McNevin

Tressa wrote:
Greetings to the shire,

(That subject kinda sounds like spam doesn't it?)

Calling all Ladies of the Shire, every gracious lady who receives this mailing list (and those don't, but you can pass this message onto them) is welcome, neigh, MORE than welcome to be apart of the Ladies Gallery for Quest for the Round Table, October 13-15, 2006

Dress in your most courteous (hah, get it? COURTeous) refinements and help to decide who will be given the honor of becoming Sir Galahad, a renown knight of the legends who personified Courtesy.

You ladies, will be the only judges to decide which combatant in the Tournament, most displayed the Knightly Virtue of Courtesy.

Please don't hesitate to reserve your spot in the Ladies Gallery. What do you do to reserve you say? Just be there! (and if you'd like, send me a note saying you'll be there)

Yours, In service,

Lady Tressa de Crauford

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times