[Tir-Medoin] A sad day...

Walt Lang bha_mac at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 19:44:29 PDT 2006

Halo' Everyone,
  We dearly and deeply appreciate,in this time of lamenting,
  all prayers and offerings of help and support. We sometimes
  take it for granted that life can either be long or it can be cut
  short. We tend to forget that we really don't have full control
  of our existance. Also we live as if we have all the time in the
   world. Look at it from what I see. Man has created a way
  to measure time in days, hours and minutes numerically.
  But he can never measure moments in that aspect.
  These can be lost or wasted without any course of
  regain. May we should make the best of each one that we
  have, for there are more of them than we could ever imagine.
  Thanks to one and all,
  BhaMac

Elis Nevins <eliseagn62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Tressa, we will keep you and your family in our prayers and if you need any help with anything please let us know.
Tons of love yor way, my lady.
Nevins Family

Lois wrote:
Tressa.
I will be thinking of you and your family in your loss. May God Bless you
and your family.
Love,
Ruth Rolston