[Tir-Medoin] Upcoming shire meetings etc....

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 06:27:04 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

  Just a couple of reminders:

  Populace is next Monday, April 16th.
  Our next Guild Meeting is hosted by HL Meghann and Lord Alexander (Kenneth) at Kenneth's home in Rockdale. it is going to be on the 20th. That's next Friday...

  Kenneth, will you post directions to your house and anything else we need to know?

  BTW, the Guild Meetings are going great, we've had so much fun! Thanks for everyone for making it that way.

  In service,