[Tir-Medoin] Business items...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 10:40:30 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

  Just thought I'd put a couple of things out there for everyone's information:

  1.  Thanks to everyone for their input on the question of whether to sponsor Queen's Champion for Her Highness Ebergardis.  Regretfully, we had to decline due to schedule conflicts within the shire populace.

  2. Guild Night for this month is open.  A couple of people have voiced interest but nothing is set in stone, if you'd like to host this month's Guild Night, please let us know.  It also doesn't necessarily have to fall on the last Friday of the month, if another Friday would be better for hosting...

  3.  If you have seen the newsletter, I formally opened the office of Seneschal to bids starting May 1st and ending May 30th.  Please send your application and proof of membership to the Southern Regional Seneschal and myself.  If you need the information for the Regional Seneschal, I will be more than happy to give it to you...

  My thanks to everyone for all their help and input.