[Tir-Medoin] Silver Thistle Submissions

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 10:33:42 PDT 2007

Cheers to the Shire!
    The deadline for Silver Thistle submissions is May 13th for anyone who is interested in placing artwork, your two cents, etc.  If you need more time that will take you past the 13th, let me know about it so I can do the newsletter and still have space.  I end school in two weeks so I won't be pressed with papers like I have been these past two months so I can be more flexible.

  Also, for my own personal knowledge, is anyone going to Steppes on the 26th?

  In service,
  Mungentuya

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole