[Tir-Medoin] Officer's reports due

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 15:12:52 PDT 2007

Here's my report:

  Greetings from your new A&S officer.

  It's official! As your new A&S officer I hope to promote happy artistic endeavors and hope to dream up great activities for us to have.  I'm hoping to keep Guild Night going, we haven't had it for two months, let's hope we can all find the time to get together and have fun!  Also, I'll be asking for prize donations for the Quest for the Round Table on behalf of Lord Alexander, and hoping we get some great donations.  We've already had offers from Ld and Ldy Rowanna and Wulfgar, Lady Isabelot, myself, and Mungie.  Lord Alexander is not only stewarding the event but also making the fabulous banners just like the ones we gave out last year.  If you have something you'd like to slip into the treasure chests, don't be afraid to speak up!  Thanks for helping in advance...

  In service,
  Tressa

Holly <hakumelekipi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings to the Shire!
It's that lovely time of the month when I come onto the list to ask for submissions! This month's deadline is Monday, August 13th so I can put it together and printed on time. I can't take any late submissions this time; I'll be in a tournament the two days before populace and won't be available.

Officers, please let me know if your information is correct. Thanks!

In service,
Mungentuya