[Tir-Medoin] Guild Night is tomorrow night! Please come, hey I cleaned for you guys!

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 17:50:57 PDT 2007

Just a friendly reminder...

  Guild Night is tomorrow at my house at 2561 Barnhardt Rd #2 in Temple.  If you need directions, please call me at 254- four two one, zero zero eight seven. I am giving a cordial class but everyone is welcome to come and bring any work they like.  We have a smallish house, but a great big yard and walt's got a shop.
  Please come, otherwise all this housecleaning I've been doing will have been for nothing... :)

  Thanks,