[Tir-Medoin] Officer's reports due

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 18:26:08 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Shire!
  It's that lovely time of the month when I come onto the list to ask for submissions! This month's deadline is Monday, August 13th so I can put it together and printed on time.  I can't take any late submissions this time; I'll be in a tournament the two days before populace and won't be available.

  Officers, please let me know if your information is correct.  Thanks!

  In service,
  Mungentuya