[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice Sunday Dec. 9

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 06:35:07 PST 2007

Well after all this, we cannot be at practice.  My Grandmother was given 24 hours to live on Saturday around noon so we are in League City with her and family.  I will also give a phone call to those whose numbers I have.  I know Trey was not going to be able to make it either.

  Thanks,
  Caedmon

Kenneth Mcclain <kbmcclain at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I will be at practice this week. my nmber is 512 760 8173

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff