[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice Sunday Dec. 9

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 13:09:32 PST 2007

Let's try this,  If you will be at practice let me know.

Jeff Cargill <caedmon_l at yahoo.com> wrote:  We are planning on Fighter practice Sunday Dec. 9 starting at 5:30 pm. This practice will be at the Taylor location.

I would like to get a call list together of active fighters. To determine who will be at practice and who will not. Last week there were 2 Fighters and they were both from my house. I don't mind making the drive for practice (even for just one other fighter) but, not just to fight my son. So if ya'll could get me your phone numbers if you are interested in coming to practice.

Thanks,
Caedmon
512-968-0715

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff