[Tir-Medoin] Officers reports

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 12:01:58 PST 2007

Greetings Tir Medoin,
    It's time to make the newsletter again and I need reports from the officers no later than Tuesday February 13th.  Send it to hakumelekipi at yahoo.com.  I'm going to start on the newsletter on Sunday and want to have it completely done by the end of that week.  If you're not an officer but want to put something in, please make sure you give me an artwork release form.  I HAVE to have the permission to publish works.  Thank you, and may all of you have a great week.

  In Service,
  Mungentuya