[Tir-Medoin] Information for Guild Night again, just in case....

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 14:34:42 PST 2007

Oops, I think I meant Buffalo, but don't listen to me, just follow the directions.... :)

  Tressa

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone,

Below is Lord Connor Ivorsson's email with directions to his house for tonight's Guild Night. I'm assuming we are starting at 7 pm. You will see further down in his directions that his address is: 3502 Blackfoot Drive in Temple...

See everyone there...
Tressa

Greetings Tir Medoin,

I will be hosting our first Guild Night next Friday Night (February 23rd). Here are directions to my home. Maps are attached.

>From Taylor via US-95:
1. Take US-95 North to Temple.
2. Turn left onto US-190 W where it becomes TX-36 W/ TX-363-LOOP W. (You'll be on TX-363-Loop E if you miss the turn).
3. Follow the Rockdale directions (below) starting at Step 2.

>From Taylor/Georgetown via IH-35:
1. Take IH-35 North to Temple.
2. Take the TX-36 W/ TX-363-LOOP W exit in Temple.
3. Turn Left onto TX-36 W/ TX-363-LOOP W.
4. Follow the Rockdale directions (below) starting at Step 2.

>From Rockdale/Cameron:
1. Take US-190 W to Temple. US-190 W becomes TX-36 W/ TX-363-LOOP W.
2. Continue on TX-36 W/ TX-363-LOOP W, through the intersection with IH-35.
3. Take the FM-2305 (Lake Belton) exit. FM-2305 is West Adams Ave.. The exit ramp "fish hooks" to a traffic signal. Turn left at the traffic signal to go EAST on Adams.
4. Cross the creek and go up the hill. Turn right onto Blackfoot Drive.
5. Turn left onto Buffalo Trail when Blackfoot Drive 'T's into Buffalo Trail.
6. 3502 is the second house on the left. It's red brick with white trim -- and an unroofed carport on its West side.
7. The meeting is in a building converted to a home office in the back yard. (My family and friends call it "The Dungeon" ;^). Go through the carport to access the office.

Note: Continue on Adams Ave to the next traffic signal and turn right onto Apache Drive if you miss the turn at Blackfoot Drive. Buffalo is the second right off Apache.

My phone numbers are 254-778-3593 (House) 254-778-3594 (Dungeon). Call the Dungeon if you get lost.

--
Connor Ivorson
(aka Robert E. O'Neil)

--