[Tir-Medoin] Tir Medoin Contact list

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 21:55:10 PST 2007

as far as i know there is a membership list on the shire website. thats all i know of though
  andy

Holly <hakumelekipi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings to the Shire,
I wanted to know if anyone in the shire has a contact list of the members. If so, email me asap because I don't currently have means of contacting various members. If no list exists, I would like to compile one so people can contact others, i.e. if I need to ask a shire member a question about the Silver Thistle, etc. Please send me the contact information so I can compile a list, it will only be used to contact and won't be used for spam or anything of the sort.

Thank you,
Mungie

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

AIM: HolleRPoet

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things