[Tir-Medoin] Thanks are due Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Waiver Status Report

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 05:23:59 PST 2007

Greetings everyone,

  I just wanted to give everyone a pat on the back for two things that the Kingdom has given us praise on.
  Firstly, we were one of the first to turn a completed year report to the Kingdom Treasurer...
  Secondly, we are the ONLY group in the Southern Region as of today to be current on waivers....

  Tir Medoin Rocks!  Thanks to everyone who works SO hard to make us ahead of the pack...

  Tressa