[Tir-Medoin] Tir Medoin Contact list

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 10:36:48 PST 2007

Holly,
  I know that HE Meghann has a contact list and I have parts and some old contact list.  It's probably time for a new one and we most likely just need to consolidate contact lists into one and update it....
  Tressa

Holly <hakumelekipi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings to the Shire,
I wanted to know if anyone in the shire has a contact list of the members. If so, email me asap because I don't currently have means of contacting various members. If no list exists, I would like to compile one so people can contact others, i.e. if I need to ask a shire member a question about the Silver Thistle, etc. Please send me the contact information so I can compile a list, it will only be used to contact and won't be used for spam or anything of the sort.

Thank you,
Mungie

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole