[Tir-Medoin] Submissions

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 17:44:28 PST 2007

Happy New Year!

    I wanted to remind the officers that I need reports in so I can
have the newsletter done in time for Monday night.   If you have
anything to report.  I also need the contact information and/or changes that
need to be made to the officer's list on the newsletters.  You can send
it to hakumelekipi at yahoo.com and I'll be sure to make the changes.
    I'll be away from the internet for a while so it may take me a
while to reply by email, but if you have any questions, call my cell
(2549310127) and I'll get back to you.

  In Service,
  Mungentuya