[Tir-Medoin] Populace Rescheduled for Monday the 22nd...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 07:47:32 PST 2007

Thanks, Rod

  I have a had a mean case of upper respiratory gunk since Friday, but am finally feeling somewhat normal again.

  Populace is in Rockdale. We usually meet at Sir Randall's house and then decide on a restaurant to meet and eat.  It's usually a mexican restaurant in downtown Rockdale.  I don't remember what it's called.
  Usually, the members of the Northlands of Tir Medoin get a carpool together to go down.  Since my Jeep is not fit to travel long distances until repaired hopefully next week, I'll probably be asking for a ride.
  You're welcome to be a part of a caravan or scheduling a carpool. We miss you, worldtraveler!

  Thanks,
  Tressa

Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Glad to hear you are better, Looks like I might be in the area for a few days. Where will Pop be held?

Colin

Tressa wrote:
Hi all,

Having finally surfaced from the depths of my sick bed, I wanted to reschedule Populace for next Monday, the 22nd.

Hope everyone has stayed warm and safe,

Do, or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda