[Tir-Medoin] Reminder...populace is tonight...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 07:40:08 PDT 2007

Sure!  I'll be sending a covert stealth aircraft to come pick you up...I think I can get a hold of the keys to one....HAH!  I hope the FBI isn't monitoring your emails...I could get some men in black at my doorway....

  Come back soon,
  Tressa

Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Could you give me a ride? I'm in Building 328, Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan. I'll be waiting out front.

Thanks,

Colin

Tressa wrote:
Just following up with everyone...populace is tonight at Banda's Restaurant in Rockdale at 7:00pm. If you need directions....call me or Meghann....

Thanks,

Do, or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda