[Tir-Medoin] Steppes Artisan

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:08:55 PDT 2007

I would like to take a brief moment to personally thank Gavin MacGiollaRua publicly for his kind support, ceaseless help and loyal friendship. This last weekend would not of been possible without the help and generosity of several people. Although Gavin may believe what he did was trifle or small it was to me a tremendous help and meant a lot  and I believe he deserves public recognition and the same true friendship he has shown others.

Thank you,

Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona OL