[Tir-Medoin] The dissolution of Middleford and it's relevance to us...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 05:17:43 PDT 2007

Thanks for your words Rowanna.  It basically sums up what everyone has said for the past month or so that this has come to a head.
  Of course, it is still up to Kingdom what happens.  We are just one of the options, they could become Emerald Keep or they could become Crown lands.
  Nevertheless the welcome has been extended for anyone who would like to play with us.
  I'll know more after attending the Polling on Monday night.

  Thanks,
  Tressa

Celtic Viking <celticviking3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  well said. we should all put our behind in the past. i say come on over everybody!
fionn

Donna wrote:
Tressa,

I believe everyone who wishes to play should have a welcome place to
call home. Tempio no longer exists and now Middleford faces that same
tough realistation that they too will cease to be. The original members
of Tir Medoin made room for those of us who wished to continue and I
believe we can make room for others. There should be no old grudges
allowed to come along, what was long ago history should be left in the
past. I feel that those who truly love the game will welcome a new home
and those who are consumed with bad feelings will show their colors and
choose another path. I hope that our current leadershp will continue to
remain strong to hold true to the believes that make Tir Medoin the
group it is.

Lady Rowanna

http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3

calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker"
is like calling a drug dealer an "unliscenced pharmacist"