[Tir-Medoin] Possible dates for this year's Quest for the Round Table

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 05:54:07 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

  Among other things decided at Populace last night, we have had a volunteer to Event Steward the next Quest for the Round Table...

  VIVAT Lord Alexander! (mka Kenneth)

  We also narrowed dates down to two for the Calendar Deputy...Please make sure that you can free up these two dates.  When I hear from the Calendar Deputy about which date we will get, I will post it.  We will need everyone who can to offer themselves for service to Lord Alexander.  It will take the entire shire to help make this event, plus I'm sure it will be as fun as last year!

  Our first choice is October 12-14, our second choice December 7-9.

  Thanks,