[Tir-Medoin] Guild Night Scheduled for June 22nd....

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 08:42:51 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

  Guild night is schedule for June 22nd at Lady Isabelot's house in Bryan...I believe that Isabelot mentioned that we could do some sewing, but everyone is invited to bring any craft they want....
  I will be sponsoring a carpool from Temple to the Guild Night, although I will not be sure about staying overnight until I know scheduling for Nate's weekend visitation. But after all, the trip is only about an hour and a half...anyone who wants to carpool can meet at my house and caravan down anyway...

  More details to come....