[Tir-Medoin] Populace Meeting

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 05:52:47 PDT 2007

Okay, I'm owning up...l Will Send a Report before the day is thru...

  Tressa

Holly <hakumelekipi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I will actually be the at a timely manner unlike the past few months because school is now over.

I didn't get any reports from officers or anyone for this newsletter. I have alot more free time so if anyone has anything, PLEASE send it to me so we can have something in the newsletter this month.

Thank you,
A very desperate Chronicler