[Tir-Medoin] The dissolution of Middleford and it's relevance to us...

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:16:10 PDT 2007

i dont have anything against them merging with us. i dont have alot to say on the matter, but i dont mind.
  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well since the Kingdom Seneschal put it out on the Ansteorra list, I feel I can publicly post about the issue...

There will be a delegation from Tir Medoin attending the Official Polling in Middleford on June 18th. That's our usual populace night, so we probably need to reschedule our meeting. I'll post about that later...
We will be going to answer any concerns that the Middleford populace will have in relation to the option that they will might be becoming a part of Tir Medoin. If Kingdom makes the decision to merge Middleford's area with ours they will be welcome. HE Meghann and I have already tried to and succeeded in connecting with most of the populace of Tir Medoin to get their opinion on this matter. If you have any additional input you would like to express, especially from the members who are not able to travel to populace for various reasons, email me or call me....

Thanks,

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  http://www.myspace.com/celticviking3
  calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker"
  is like calling a drug dealer an "unliscenced pharmacist"