[Tir-Medoin] My Monthly Mantra

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:34:51 PST 2007

Sorry all, my internet's been down and I've been so busy I haven't had time to check my mail once my internet did get fixed.  I won't have a report...

  And you are welcome to come out to our place to shoot arrows as long as you don't skewer a dog or a cow... :)

  Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Good evening to Tir Medoin,

Officers, I need reports from you for our newsletter asap. My boss is being nice to me this week so I can get it done... or he's planning on putting me through some major torture.... anyways, please have them in so I can get the newsletter finalized. The printed October newsletter will be at populace along with November's. You guys are awesome and are contradicting the horror stories from other Chroniclers about their groups. I thank you. =)

At the beginning of next year I hope to be doing traditional archery and pursue an marshalling position for archery. I shoot in mundane life, but I need to learn more about shooting traditional (I only shot traditional four weeks, I compete as competitive bowhunter) and and learn the regulation for the SCA. If I did manage to get marshalled, is there any place we can hold practices?

Mungentuya

Ll dolce e una durata di passione