[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice Nov.18 2007

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 17:13:22 PST 2007

Greetings all,

  So we are planning to have fighter practice this Sunday at the park in Taylor.  Due to several folks work schedule we will need to have the practice a little later.  So, we'll start around 5:30 or 6:00 pm.  I will not be able to make it, I will be working.  But, Trey said he will be there to run the practice.  I know there are some who will be at Bordermarch and may not be able to make it.  However, there will be several new fighters at this practice so I hope any others who are available can make it to the practice.

  Hope to see everyone fighting soon.

  Caedmon,
  512-968-0715

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff