[Tir-Medoin] No Populace Monday (November 19th)

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 18:21:39 PST 2007

I just received word from HE Meghann through Lady Tressa that due to the holiday and traveling there will be no populace tomorrow night (November 19th.)  Her Excellency apologizes for this news being so last minute, and wishes everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Since it's a one page newsletter this month, I'll send it to Connor to place on the website, or see if I can get it on the list properly.

  In Service,
  Mungentuya