[Tir-Medoin] Fwd: Quest for the Round Table

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 16:33:02 PDT 2007

Hey everyone I thought I'd forward this so everyone could see Lady Moira's missive...

  Tressa

  From: "Robin Lindsey" <moiranliam at earthlink.net>
To: <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com>
Subject: Quest for the Round Table
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:13:07 -0500

              Unto the Shire of Tir Medoin does Centurion Liam Gordon and Lady Moira Lindsay send Greetings,

  We received your beautiful and kind invitation to attend Quest for the Round table, and were honored that you took the time to request our presence.  However, due to commitments Centurion Liam has to his Uncle on those days, we will be unable to attend.  This does bring sorrow to our hearts, as we will miss seeing friends in your fine Shire.  We hope your Quest is successful, and hopefully next time Liam will not have to answer his Uncle’s call to serve him.

  With kindest regards,
  Centurion Liam Gordon
  Lady Moira Lindsay

"ll dolce e una durata di passione"