[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 09:16:01 PDT 2007

We were planning on having practice Thursday 10-18-07.   However, after discussing with some of the fighters Sundays may work better for many of them.  Some folks work nights, some have college classes during the week, etc....

  So, lets plan on having practice at the Taylor park Sunday 10-28-07, at 2:00 pm.  This will give most a chance to get back from church and eat some lunch.

  If any have questions feel free to give me a call at   512-968-0715.

  Also, I would like to get a call list together of all the fighters so, I can contact you in case of cancelations, reschedules, etc...

  Thanks,
  Caedmon

Jeff Cargill <caedmon_l at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well I had hoped we could start having our Thursday practices again. Starting today, 10-18-07. However I will not be able to make it today Jeremiah has Football. So, next Thursday we will be at the park in Rockdale to practice. Justin, Jessie and myself will be there. Hope to see you all there.

Caedmon

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff