[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 15:31:39 PDT 2007

Coming from Temple into Taylor, you will turn right at that shopping center
with Mr. Gatti's in it.  It used to have Sirloin Stockade too, but they have
moved.  Just go down on that street and to the left you will see some tennis
courts and they practice right there.

I hope I did that right....someone correct me if I am wrong.

Meghann