[Tir-Medoin] Officer Reports

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:27:13 PDT 2007

Get well soon Geoffrey!

"foxden7 at juno.com" <foxden7 at juno.com> wrote:  I wish to thank Sir Randall for stepping in as my deputy. Although I have not heard about your fighter practices, I'm confident that they are going well.
Please remember to stay hydrated even in the fall. Heat injuries can sneak up quickly with loss of vital fluids/minerals.
I am recovering from my recent head surgery (outpatient) and hope to get back into armor soon.
Try to make the list of our own event; encourage new members to take up the sword; fight with honor and be chivalrous.
Fight when you can; do armor maintenance when you can't.

In Service
Lord Geoffrey