[Tir-Medoin] Officers Reports

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 16:57:49 PDT 2007

Here's my report...

  Greetings shire,

  This will my last report before the event in October.  If you have donations for gifts, please get with me or the event steward Lord Alexander (Kenneth).  There are still details to be decided for the A&S competition, but everything should be settled soon.  I'm hoping to have an entry myself.  Don't forget that I will be sponsoring a Brewing Display at the event as well.  Our Guild Night for August went wonderfully.  Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time.

  In service,
  Tressa

Holly <hakumelekipi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I still reports for the Silver Thistle; all I have this month is from me and Lord Geoffrey.

Mungentuya

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

AIM: HolleRPoet