[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice Thursday 4-3-08 ???

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 06:38:56 PDT 2008

I would like to have practice this Thursday.  Justin, is itching for a fight.  I am curious if there is interest in having practice and who will be planning on being there.  I know Trey is not planning on being there, and my War wounds have still not healed so I probably would not fight.  But, I know Justin is always ready.

  Please let me know if you can be there.

  Thanks,
  Caedmon
  512-968-0715